Swivel Sweeper - The bottom that catches the dirt is gone

My swivel sweeper is missing the tray that catches the dirt

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Sweeper.

Swivel Sweeper - FELL APART!

2.2
Style and Design

I BOUGHT AFTER A PRESENTATION ON HSN - I READ ALL THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING - IN THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PERFECT SINCE I CAN NO LONGER HOLD MY LARGER SWEEPER.

I LOVED IT AND WAS IMPRESSED BY IT THE 1ST TIME I USED IT - THE 2D TIME I USED IT THE CLEAR TOP FELL OFF BUT DIDNT SEEM TO AFFECT USAGE. 3RD TIME I USED IT (TODAY) THE BOTTOM FELL OUT AND EXPELLED ALL THE DIRT ALL OVER KITCHEN!

BOTTOM COULD NOT BNE REATTACHED SO NOW ITS USELESS. IT SHOULD AT LEAST BE REPLACED OR REFUNDED BUT HSN DOESNT DO THAT....

HOW DO I FIND OUT THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS HIGHLY MISLEADING PRODUCT?

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Sweeper.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Poor engineering, No service to help me.

Swivel Sweeper - The black one is not as good ae the first red

I had the red sweeper for several years until it just quit.

I bought the black one that has removable brushes.

I hate this sweeper,but I love it!

I have a back problem and the sweeper is light weight but the removable brushes have to be taken off and remove hair,thread,string,etc.

Yhe red one was much easier to take care of

Who ever designed the black one is not a housewife.

I seill have to use this one because of convenience,but when it syops I will try another brand that might work as well.

Cleaning these brushes is ti time consuming.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: do not continue to make this type sweeper.

Swivel Sweeper - Bad sweeper

4.0
Style and Design

Just stops when put on floor

I call and got a

New charger and battery.but stills stops after 2 sec.i cleaned the whole tning too.neva

Swivel Sweeper - Best sweeper ever

I've been using the max, since it came out. Best sweeper ever, used it to clean my bar, after closing every night.

No moving big stools, tables etc., Picks up bottle caps, food,hair, etc.. I lost a glider off bottom, swivel sent me a replacement sweeper,& the gliders. Works great again!! I have emphysema, & this sweeper is perfect for me.

The trick is to keep it clean after using,hair etc., & Keep it charged up. The battery last for quite a while too, cleaned my big bar, only one charge

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Max.

Swivel Sweeper - Iove my sweeper

I've been using this swivel sweeper for years. The max, his the best one.

Used to clean my bar, after closing,didn't have to move heavy stools anymore. Picks up great, even bottle caps, food etc. The trick is cleaning after use, it will last a long time. I just recently lost acglider on bottom, swivel sweeper sent me a when new unit, , it just needed the glider piece.

Works great again. The max is the most powerful one, better than the original, & that works too

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Max.

Swivel Sweeper - Doesn't work after 6 months

We were given the swivel sweeper g2 for Christmas. We use it on short indoor/outdoor carpet.

After a short while it seemed to loose power so I figured it was the battery and ordered a new one. It seemed to help for a short time but it never seemed to have much power. It will run and sound fine when you hold it in the air, but when you put it on the carpet or bare floor it looses all power. I called the company and the guy said we were using it on too long of carpet fibers.

I repeated it was on very short indoor/outdoor carpet and bare floors so that didn't hold water. He then said it was probably a motor problem and they could send me a new head for $24.99 and wave the $8.00 shipping charge. I told him was was only 6 months old and I could go to WalMart and buy a whole brand new one for that price and not pay shipping either. I asked if he would send a new one for $10.00 and wave the shipping and he said he could not do that.

I feel that would be a fair solution but he said the warrenty was only 60 days.

I told him we were having problems in about the 60 days but figured it was the battery and ordered a new one. He said no dice to anything!!!!!!

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Sweeper.

I liked: How easy it is to use.

I didn't like: Cant get any help from the company.

Swivel Sweeper - Doesn't work after 6 months

Update by user Jul 05

I have never heard from swivel sweeper since I wrote this.

Original review posted by user Jun 05

We got the swivel sweeper G2 as a Christmas Gift. After a short while it didn't seem to run like it should.

I figured it was the battery so I ordered new battery. I thought it helped a little but it still seemed like it wasn't running at full speed. A few days ago it would not run at all on indoor/outdoor carpet. it would run if you held it in the air, but everytime you put it down even on bare floor it will stop.

I called Swivel Sweeper today and the guy said we were using it on too long a loop carpet. I told him it was indoor/outdoor carpet with very short fibers and even on bare floor it would stop so I know that was not the problem. He then said it sounds like a motor problem. He will send me a new head for $24.99 and wave the $8.00 shipping fee!!!!

I feel this is not a proper solution as I told him why would I spend another $24.99 on something that doesn't seem to work right!!!!

I felt if he said he would send a new head for around $10.00and waved the shipping I would have done that but not for $24.99!!!!! I do not feel this is worth the money.

Review about: Swivel Sweeper G2 Sweeper.

Preferred solution: Send a new sweeper for $10.00 and wave the shipping.

Swivel Sweeper - Best I have found!

I have had many of these since they came out.

I'm averse to vacuuming and lugging the heavy thing out and putting it away.

Swivel sweeper comes out, gets up kitty litter (cats refuse to wash their feet before they get out), and some cat fur that is everywhere.

SwivelSweeper whips around even in circles, does the job and goes back.

SO EASY

The batteries are not very long lasting, sometimes under 15 minutes especially after a while.

One must be careful to limit charging as overcharging kills the battery in time.

Also, the corners spin up human hairs that are a PITA to remove.

If SwSw would create a product with a longer battery life and an easy way to clean the brushes they'd make even more profit.

I have tried several other products because this is not perfect. Each had faults I won't tolerate. None moved as smoothly or was so easy to use.

Life is a series of tradeoffs. For my purposes this is best for me.

BTW this website is really lousy. First, it covers up much of the page with a notice of the next review.

And, if you want to sign up for an account, it won't let you. I typed ACCURATELY 20-25 catcha codes and, although typed correctly, site said they weren't. So, apparently, I have wasted my time

Swivel Sweeper 10

Website: pissedconsumer.com 0

Review about: Swivel Sweeper Sweeper.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Swivel Sweeper - Plastic parts falling off

1.2
Style and Design

I called to see about replacement plastic parts case now 2 pieces of the outside plastic shell has managed to come off apparently when I'm jumping the tray I was talking about buying them was not even asking for them to do it themselves she hung up on me since they only asked name you don't get called back and I'm not going to deal with them

Review about: Sweepers Very Poor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.